[rrd-developers] Introducing: rrd modify

Peter Stamfest peter at stamfest.at
Wed Feb 26 20:43:32 CET 2014

Am 2014-02-26 14:20, schrieb Stanislav Sinyagin:
> Tobi, this is partially done:
> https://github.com/ssinyagin/perl-rrd-tweak/blob/master/lib/RRD/Tweak.pm#L1455
> If the pdp-per-row changes, or a new RRA is added, I try to preserve
> and derive as much data as possible.

I basically like that code. Maybe I'll borrow from its logic... although
I'm NOT looking forward do think through all the maths to make sure it
is correct in every case.

> Having this, changing the step is doable...

Dipl.-Ing. Peter Stamfest     UNIX, Networking & Computing Consultant
Tel: +43/699/10711205         Software Development - Internetservices
E-Mail: peter at stamfest.at     WWW: http://stamfest.at/