[rrd-users] Re: Data Sources with big scale difference in same graphic

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Mon Dec 3 20:57:24 MET 2001

Display the numbers as a percentage of Max?

Paul

>>> Nuno Emanuel Rodrigues <nuno.erodrigues at optimus.pt> 12/03/01 02:45PM >>>

Hello.

I have some rrds with DS's with a very different scale.

For example i am gathering stats from the number of files in a directory and
the size of them (in bytes).

So as you can imagine the scales are different, usually for #files i have
10-100 and for size i have 500,000 - 5,000,000 bytes.

What is the best way to make this 2 DS's compatible in the same graphic?

I found a message in the mailing list archive where a person asked for a way
to get two different Y-scales. That would be the perfect solution...
but...probably not possible, so i would like to hear what choices i have.

Thank you.