[rrd-users] More PERL Help Needed : Time:HiRes ?'s

Schroeder, Dennis Dennis.Schroeder at sanmina.com
Tue Sep 18 21:50:40 MEST 2001

I downloaded "Time-HiRes-01.20.tar.gz", unzipped it into a folder, but I
don't know enough about PERL to know what to do with it.

Do I just copy the "hires.pm" file into the directory where my other .pm
files are?

Do I have to "make" something?

How do I capture a time stamp in (ms)?

Thanks!

Dennis Schroeder                                ||        ||
Network Engineer                                ||        ||
SANMINA Global Network Services                ||||      ||||
Phone:  602-824-8431                       ..:||||||:..:||||||:..
Mobile: 602-432-3258                          Cisco  Certified
Email:  dennis.schroeder at sanmina.com         Network  Associate