[rrd-users] Re: More PERL Help Needed : Time:HiRes ?'s

Wayne Huang whuang at osiriscomm.com
Tue Sep 18 21:56:29 MEST 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Schroeder, Dennis wrote:

> I downloaded "Time-HiRes-01.20.tar.gz", unzipped it into a folder, but I
> don't know enough about PERL to know what to do with it.
>
> Do I just copy the "hires.pm" file into the directory where my other .pm
> files are?
>
> Do I have to "make" something?
>
> How do I capture a time stamp in (ms)?
>
> Thanks!

Dennis, you need to read the README files.  That's why they put them there
to begin with.  Essentially you'll need to do this:

	perl Makefile.PL
	make
	make test
	make install

See the man page for the perl module for examples on how to use it.  (man
Time::HiRes)

--
Wayne Huang <whuang at osiriscomm.com>
Osiris Communications, Inc.