[rrd-users] Re: More PERL Help Needed : Time:HiRes ?'s

steve rader rader at ginseng.hep.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 18 22:01:45 MEST 2001

see http://nrg.hep.wisc.edu/Time-HiRes.html

 > How do I capture a time stamp in (ms)?

you don't really want time stamps, do you?  you can calc elapsed
msecs like so...

  $t_start = [Time::HiRes::gettimeofday];
  # ...do query here...
  $t_end = [Time::HiRes::gettimeofday];
  $elapsed = Time::HiRes::tv_interval ($t_start, $t_end);
  $msecs = int($elapsed*1000);

later
steve
- - -