[rrd-users] Re: Combining/joining daily .rrds into a weekly rrd file

spiegela at birch.net spiegela at birch.net
Wed Aug 14 01:21:43 MEST 2002

  I'm not quite sure where you're going.  If you'd like to keep both daily and
weekly stats, just create your RRD with both RRAs (keep daily data for a week,
and weekly data for a year, or whatever).

  I have, however, considered merging RRDs for other purposes (like creating
group statistics for a bunch of devices).

  This may be the hard way, but I think I would dump the RRDs to XML merge them
that way, and then convert back to RRD.

  Some of the more experienced/knowlegeable guys may have more to say on the
subject.

Aaron Spiegel

Quoting Peter.Janda at na.manpower.com: