[rrd-users] Values in RRD Archive

Shyam shyam at infonox.com
Thu Aug 29 23:22:03 MEST 2002

Hi,

I am quite new to RRDTool and would really appreciate any help in going about it. I have installed RRDTool on a Windows 2000 Prof. system. I would like to plot the values of a server's statistics like the hard disk capacity used vs available values etc. I am able to get the exact figures using "snmputil get" command but am unable to plot the values in a graph.

Is it possible to view the values of the variables in the RRA ? If I could, it would help me in confirming that the values are indeed getting updated by my "update" command. ( I have scheduled my "rrdtool update" command to run every minute ).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shyam