[rrd-users] Re: mrtg-rrd.cgi and IIS

Simon Mullis Simon.Mullis at equinoxsolutions.com
Fri Dec 6 11:52:43 MET 2002

Alex,

I have tried your suggestions (c\:\\ etc) and they do not appear to work.
In fact, MRTG-RRD.CGI seems to break if I try to put any absolute reference
to a drive letter.

My question to everyone is:

Has anyone succeeded in getting mrtg-rrd.cgi to work on NT/2000 with IIS or
Apache?

If so, just let me know it's at least possible and I can continue to try!

SM