[rrd-users] Trying to compile rrdtool under SCO Openserver 5

John Boris JBORIS at adphila.org
Tue Feb 12 20:48:13 MET 2002

 I am trying to get the rrdtool compiled and installed on my SCO Opne Server 5.0.6 machine without much success. I am at this point now in the process. Has anyone got this to compile under SCO or am I beating a dead horse? I get this far:

No suffix list.
Making all in cgilib-0.4
Making all in config
No suffix list.
Making all in gd1.3
Making all in zlib-1.1.3
Making all in libpng-1.0.9
Making all in src
        /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc  -g -O2 -Wall -pedantic -Wshadow -Wpo
inter-arith -Wcast-align -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-ex
terns -Winline  -fPIC  -o rrdcgi  rrd_cgi.o librrd.la -lm
gcc -g -O2 -Wall -pedantic -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-align -Wmissing-proto
types -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -Winline -fPIC -o rrdcgi rrd_cgi.o
 .libs/librrd.a -lm -lm -lm -lm -lm -lm
cgiGetValue                         rrd_cgi.o
cgiDebug                            rrd_cgi.o
cgiInit                             rrd_cgi.o
rrdcgi: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to rrdcgi
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

TIA

John J. Boris, Sr.