[rrd-users] Re: time...

listes at jeb.com.fr listes at jeb.com.fr
Mon Jul 29 14:55:33 MEST 2002

> The current time (at the time you entered the command) is 1027940092.
> Why does this prove that the current time at runtime wasn't 926511414 ?
i have tried both command on the same time ;)

> And as a side note: if you expect people to help it may be a good idea
> to at least mention your OS, its version and the RRDtool version you're
> using.  Note "at least".
ok, in fact the probleme was comming from snmpd output (after a minor
upgrade)
but their is a 'probleme' in rrdtool, my command was (after processing)
/usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.39/bin/rrdtool update /home/jeb/LINE.rrd N:Counter32:
926733459:Counter32: 3158427358

here is 926733459 but why rrdtool think it's time ?
rrdtool should say somethin like, invalid number, or to many input (because
normal update is N:926733459:3158427358)