[rrd-users] Re: merging old and new data from two rrds

The infosphere theinfosphere at mac.com
Tue Mar 19 17:21:27 MET 2002

You should be able to just dump the contents of both of you rrd files
and then restore them to the new rrd file. Provided that the two files
hold the same type of date at the same intervals and all that stuff...

rrdtool dump filename.rrd >filename.xml

rrdtool restore [--range-check|-r] filename.xml filename.rrd

good luck,

matt