[rrd-users] Re: peaks an

Gellatly, Laurie Laurie.Gellatly at vodafone.com.au
Tue Mar 19 22:23:48 MET 2002

Could it be that the two machines are collecting data at slightly
different times and that although MRTG saw a collection of 122K
the other machine may have seen the collection at say 126K (being
slightly out of sync with the first collection) and so the data
was dropped? You would need to increase the maximum to rule this
out as a possibility.