[rrd-users] Using sysUpTime as the X axis

Skip Gaede sgaede at attbi.com
Tue May 21 01:47:40 MEST 2002

Hi,

I want to collect data based on the the system UpTime, and I have only been
partially successful. I can define a dataset, dump it, and setup buckets
based on time deltas of 30000 ticks in the editor. When I restore the
database, the time buckets get adjusted by the amount of my local GMT offset,
making the first datapoint GMT+4 instead of zero.

Is there a way to inhibit the adjustment for GMT? I'd really like to be able
to use the actual clock tick values instead of having to fudge them.

Thanks,
Skip