[rrd-users] Re: RRD Fetch always shows Nan

Phil.Daws at daimlerchryslerservices-it.co.uk Phil.Daws at daimlerchryslerservices-it.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 15:52:57 MEST 2002

Alex :

Thank you for your help with this and the constructive comments.  I have read
the tutorial and followed the examples and it worked great :)
Coming back to my original question is that from looking @ my existing data each
line is seperated by 5 mins, what I cannot understand
is why no data appears in the database.  I am trying to grasp the principles of
how it all works and appreciate your help and the lists help
in getting to know it better.

Many thanks

Phil

Alex van den Bogaerdt <alex at ergens.op.het.net> on 10/10/2002 12:29:38