[rrd-users] RES: ENC: MRTG Archiver

Davi de Paula Cabral - DATAPREVRJ davi.cabral at previdencia.gov.br
Fri Dec 26 18:33:22 MET 2003

Hi,
So, we have to discover the commands we have to do for rrdtool produce these
graphs at midnight, for example, in a separated folder. Will be something
like is descripted at
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/tutorial/rrdtutorial.html
:

rrdtool graph speed.gif                                 \
         --start 920804400 --end 920808000               \
         DEF:myspeed=test.rrd:speed:AVERAGE              \
         LINE2:myspeed#FF0000

Maybe there are better examples at 14all.cgi and routers2.cgi, but to find
and understand them, we must understand Perl,what I don't do yet. :(
but don't get sad. Try contact with the author of the site
http://www.geocities.com/mrtgutil/screenshot.html . He perhaps can help more
than me.

Regards

Davi