[rrd-users] Supported strftime format controls for x-axis

Warnes, Jason SktnHR jason.warnes at saskatoonhealthregion.ca
Tue Jul 15 05:10:41 MEST 2003

I didn't see my post show up in the list, so I thought I'd try sending it
again.  Anyway I have a question reguarding the strftime formatting on the
x-axis.  Does anyone have a list of the supported strftime format controls?
Or do I need to start tip-toeing through the source-code?  I'm trying to
format my x-axis with '%b%n %e' which should give me a newline between the
month and day of the week identifier like this (for example):
Jun
 19

But instead I get:

Jun 19