[rrd-users] --template

listuser at numbnuts.net listuser at numbnuts.net
Tue Mar 18 04:36:27 MET 2003

I'm trying to stuff data into a test rrd but I'm getting the following
error.

ERROR: illegal attempt to update using time 1047965402 when last update
time is 1047965402 (minimum one second step)

Is this the correct usage of --template?  My understanding of -t from the
man page is that it allows me to define the data source at the time I
stuff values into a RRD, rather than be forced to stuff them into the rrd
in input order (and possibly make a mistake).  It would appear that my
usage of N is incorrect though.  Can someone point out my mistake or give
me a working snippet from one of your configs?  Thanks

Justin