[rrd-users] installing perl module RRDTool-0.16

Tommy Henriksen tommy_henriksen at norddata.dk
Mon Sep 8 21:36:05 MEST 2003

Hey There,

Sorry to bother you with this, but I have a dead lock finding out how to solve this. Hope you can help.

I have almost (I think) a running version of orcaware, - but I am missing the perl module RRD to have it running. I Have downloaded perl module POE 0.26, - configured and installed with default settings.

But I can't get POE-Component-RRDTool-0.16 to make. Here is what I get.

ndunix4 # cd POE-Component-RRDTool-0.16
ndunix4 # perl Makefile.PL
enter the full path to the rrdtool binary:  [] /usr/local/bin
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for POE::Component::RRDTool
ndunix4 # make
Unrecognized command: "s#__DEFAULT_RRDTOOL__#/usr/local/bin#g"
*** Error code 141
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `pm_to_blib'
ndunix4 #

I would appreciate any help, - thanks in advance.

mvh / best regards

Tommy Henriksen
Nord Data A/S
Rønnevangs Allé 6