[rrd-users] R: Re: R: Re: RRD - Working with unknow data and changing unknown into zero

Simone Felici - Alpikom Spa s.felici at alpikom.it
Wed Feb 4 10:24:15 MET 2004

Hi Alex!

I've already finished to write a looong mail on my doubt of WHY I cannot
create a graph with the LAST and MINIMUM values printed correctly (GPRINT)
and then I found the problem.
Making my graph and checking the unknown values, for a unknown reason the
graph obtain as LAST value a ZERO (in the sum) and so the LAST and MIN
values are of course ZERO.
I haven't specified the end of the graph, only the start. If I specify an
end of the graph to -e -300 for example I have the LAST and MIN values
correctly, I don't know why, but it works!!! :)))
Understood?

Thank's Alex for your help!

Greetengs from Italy!

Byebye to all