[rrd-users] ERROR: expected 2 data source readings (got 1) from N::...

Vaneet Sharma v.sharma at instantaccesstechnologies.com
Wed Dec 13 16:56:38 MET 2006

Hello all,
I am using rrdtool to generate reports. I collect information via SAR.

I used an open source product called novel cool solutions. ( monitoring linux ) ( http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/15964.html )

The graphs are generating well but i get this in my errror_log
ERROR: expected 2 data source readings (got 1) from N::...

we are using Redhat Enterprise Linux 64 bit

I installed rrdtool from http://dag.wieers.com/packages/rrdtool/

Though graphs are generated well, but this error makes me think, something might be missing and information displayed by graphs might lack something which can make the incorrect analysis

Thanks again
Vaneet