[rrd-users] where did php-rrdtool go ?

Lancashire, Pete plancashire at ci.portland.or.us
Tue Feb 28 21:00:14 MET 2006

I just went looking for php-rrdtool but
can not find it for 1.2.12.

I downloaded the contrib/php_rrdtool.tgz
but there is no README/INSTALL.

any help would be appreciated

thank you

-pete

PS the problem with creating the rpms
from rrdtool.spec has something to do
with make and SMP, if you tell the build
to only do one job at a time RPM_BUILD_NCPUS=1
it finishes without errors. Just there is no
php-rrdtool