[rrd-users] Re: PHP 5 RRD Bindings?

D. Walsh info at daleenterprise.com
Tue Mar 7 14:20:37 MET 2006

On Mar 6, 2006, at 23:29 , Sean Coates wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> Are your PHP 5 RRD Bindings available somewhere? I'm not finding them.

I previously gave Tobi a version that does work however, I've since
greatly revised the code and updated the API to resolve some Linux/
OSX  compatibility issues.

I was asking a couple of weeks or so back for someone to generate
some simple PHP scripts that called the rrdtool binary (in /usr/
local) to use as a test of the functions and while some showed
interest, no one produced anything.

I'm just about done with the latest version and if I can get some
basic scripts to test the functions I wont have to waste any time
writing them when I'm done with the source code.

At that time it will probably be available before making to the
bundle in PHP form Tobi (he has the final say on release) so maybe a
week or two at most.

-- Dale