[rrd-users] Re: 4charts.pl example problems with rrdtool 1.2.12

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Sat Mar 18 18:57:50 MET 2006

Hi Doug,

I can not reroduce this problem here ... could it be that you are
not realy using 1.2.12 ? my copy here runs this demo without
problmes ...

there is a more fundametal fix for this problem underway ... I am
going to replace libart with cairo for the 1.3 release ... this
should solve this problme for good ...

cheers
tobi

--