[rrd-users] Re: AW: Re: Different Values for die same Time when I compare month and year

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Thu Mar 30 01:21:20 MEST 2006

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 09:14:59PM +0200, Baumann, Christoph wrote:

> Is there a possibility to turn this consolidation (because of the image width) off? And how?

Not really.  But you could make it a no-op.

If you are going to display (700*5) minutes onto (700) pixels, then
each pixel column will show (5) minutes.

If you are going to display (700*3*5) minutes onto (700) pixels, then
each pixel column will show (3*5) minutes.

In that 2nd example rrdtool needs to combine three rates into one. This
is where your assumption goes wrong (you seem to think that you can add
up maxima like you can add up averages).

--
Alex van den Bogaerdt
http://www.vandenbogaerdt.nl/rrdtool/