[rrd-users] Bad legend position with log y scale

Simon Melhuish simon at melhuish.info
Sun Dec 16 14:34:33 CET 2007

Has anyone else experienced behaviour like I'm seeing here:

http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/~sjm/plotter_png.png

This is with 1.2.25.

Other graphs are plotting fine, but this one is using a log scale on the
y axis. Over some (bigger I think) y ranges everything is just fine. But
for much of the typical data range the legend position goes bonkers,
offset far to the left. This has the effect of making the graphic
several times its usual width.

Earlier versions of rrdtool (a few revisions back) made the same plot
all right.

Thanks,

Simon Melhuish