[rrd-users] C API?

Mark Easton mark.easton at azurebell.co.nz
Wed Feb 7 01:39:47 CET 2007

I am trying to build rrdtool on windows. One of the libraries it needs is
libart. But when I go to http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages all I can
find is libart_lgpl. When I install that in to my c:\program files\gunwin32
folder it does not provide a libart.lib file. Yet the linker is looking for
a libart.dll. It gives me an art_lgpl_2.lib file instead. Is this the same
or diff?

There are other issues as well - in terms of where it is looking for files
and so on.

I think the issue is that i am referring to build instructions from 2004 -
and it is now 2007.  But these are the only instructions that come with the
rrdtool source code.