[rrd-users] Loader/linker undefined symbols

Chimento, Philip F. Philip.Chimento at jhuapl.edu
Mon Mar 19 18:52:18 CET 2007

Scanning the past couple of months of the mailing list, I saw some allusions
to this problem but didn't the resolution. I am trying to install rrd-1.2.19
on Mac OS X and my Python installation is in /sw. Configure seems to have
picked this up OK (i.e. It looks like the correct prefixes are generated for
the makefile), but I am getting a lot of undefined Python symbols when it
tries to "make all in python" after the other compiles are over. Has anyone
else run into this? Am I missing something?
Thanks.

Regards,
Phil Chimento

JHU/APL