[rrd-users] [Fwd: Re: Getting Started with RRD]

Pal, Laszlo vlad at vlad.hu
Mon Oct 29 13:02:37 CET 2007

Subject: Re: [rrd-users] Getting Started with RRD
From:    "Pal, Laszlo" <vlad at vlad.hu>
Date:    Mon, October 29, 2007 1:01 pm
To:      "Rene Fritzsche" <Rene at deinheld.de>

I've a very similar issue. I've my data in two separate rrd file (these
are router if traffic). The interval are the same (rrd created by
router2.cgi) and I have two values for each 5 minutes (in/out)

how can I put the data on one graph? I would see a graph which shows
in/out values for both circuits (maybe different colours)

Thank you
Laszlo