[rrd-users] rrdtutorial not working

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Sep 7 14:01:35 CEST 2007

Hi Dan,

yes except that I don't think MS_SYNC is ideal it should rather be
MS_ASYNC and have the OS decide when to sync ... or would this not
suffice ?

otoh, things will only work well once the architecture independent
rrd file format is implemented ...

cheers
tobi

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902