[rrd-users] MRTG+ RRD tool + report of peak values in excel

Irfan Azher irfanazher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 10:31:21 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I have just subscribe to this mailing list and looking for answers for
following queries.

1) I am trying to use rrdtool with mrtg the problem is that as soon as I add
following line to my router.cfg file

PathAdd: c:\rrdtool\bin
LibAdd: c:\rrdtool\perl
LogFormat: rrdtool

the mrtg stop generating graph and start logging the values in the rrd
database but what i was looking for is both addition of values in database
as well as normal graph of mrtg which was it plotting as before

2) I want to export values of database to excel kindly let me know how to do
so.

3) my rrdtool make a database per interface so do i have to make a batch
file for exporting values of all the interface to excel and how can I export
to same excel file using a batch file without disturbing the results of
previuos intertace export.

Best Regards

Irfan Azher