[rrd-users] migration of cacti

Satish Patel satish at linuxbug.org
Mon Dec 15 20:51:04 CET 2008

I have a two server and is old and second one is new. and old one is
stop now but data still there but thing is that if user want a graph
from old server then he has to login into old server and fetch data so
this is very hard for 500 user cacti... now i want to pull all RRD
from old and want to integrate with new one ...but i think rrd we
can't migrate or integrate in existing rrd so i though i will create
one graph tree for old data and user will get access that data on new
server is this possible ?

i need you input on this

Regards,

Satish Patel