[rrd-users] y-axis scaling change from 1.0.46 to 1.2.12?

Valter Douglas Lisbôa Jr. douglas at trenix.com.br
Thu Jul 3 16:49:35 CEST 2008

Sorry again , bad typo (Many clients calling me together and a major internet
provider backbone is down in my country, 8-0 ).

I mean HRULE. When I used it the graph adjust exactly, with --upper-limit
and --rigid It does not. I don't botter to much with this issue, so I use the
graphs in this state. But its curious the 1.2.x have thats "upper margin" in
the y axis, like thats does not appear shows any errors, I think it's a
aesthetic difference.

--
Valter Douglas Lisbôa Jr.
Sócio-Diretor