[rrd-users] rrd graph issues

Emily Chouinard cousin17 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 3 19:25:14 CEST 2008

So what I've gathered from working with this, is once I removed the
stack and turned the line into an area it all seem to work out.
Therefore I assume, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but when you use
STACK the width of the line value is added so that in may case where it
should of displayed 99% instead it displayed a value above 100%, is
there a way to get around this so that I can still create the beautiful
graph I want but not have the STACK affect my final displayed values?