[rrd-users] rrd function in C programming

zhuxl at lenovo.com zhuxl at lenovo.com
Mon Jul 21 11:14:32 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,
I am really breaking my neck trying to figure out how to call rrd
functions in C programs (i do not want to fork a process and exelc the
script by the way). Unfortunately not so many materials are available. I
found in the oetiker website that some wrap functions (such as
wrap_rrd_create() can be used in C. I tried this, but problems arise as I
want to compile my program. I think i did something wrong while linking,
etc. But i am not sure about how to compile it, either the library path.
Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

Shirley