[rrd-users] Problems building RRDtool-1.3.0

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Tue Jul 29 02:38:05 CEST 2008

Hi David:

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 5:05 PM, David Masterson (damaster)
<damaster at cisco.com> wrote:

> I've run into problems on two different systems.  One is an old 32-bit
> RH72 system and the other is a 64-bit RHEL ASr4 system.

I got a pre-release of rrdtool 1.3.0 built on CentOS 4 x86, the
following are the RPM dependencies needed:

http://therealms.org/oss/ganglia/rrdtool/

I could probably upload the SRPMs so that you can rebuild on your
x86_64 system, but perhaps you are just missing some dependencies...
(I believe I just rebuilt the SRPMs from a recent version of Fedora)

Let me know if you need further assistance getting rrdtool 1.3.x
running on your RHEL4 machine.

Cheers,

Bernard