[rrd-users] Graphing integer data in Cacti/RRDTool

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Thu Jun 12 15:59:38 CEST 2008

Tobi,

I am sorry if I did miss your meaning previously. I am having trouble
understanding where, between Cacti & RRDTool, I might obtain a graph
similar to the artifact I was getting through MRTG graphing non-network
throughput. ;)  I can take this to the Cacti forums, maybe there are
alternatives for displaying the data for specific graph types.

As to the "what would I want to se"e should I have a gap in my data? I
actually liked the switch in MRTG that held the previous value, or showed
zero for that period. I used a little of both behaviors.

Thanks again for helping understand why I was seeing the difference, Tobi!
:)

Nick

--
Nick Ellson