[rrd-users] Perl RRDs 1.3 graphing deadly slow on Debian Etch.

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Sat Jun 28 15:53:41 CEST 2008

Hi Raimund,

is your webserver running on the same machine as you tested the
commandline version ? The layer of code that is different between
the perl and the cli version is really small, ...

Are you sure RRDs is picking up the new modules, or cold it be that
it still goes for the 1.2 code ?

cheers
tobi

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 775 9902