[rrd-users] rrdtool rpms ?

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Wed Nov 5 21:27:44 CET 2008

Hi Karl, Martin:

I have built 1.3.3 i386 RPMs here:

http://therealms.org/oss/rrdtool/

All the RPM dependencies are there as well.

Haven't had the chance to build 1.3.4 RPMs yet, but check back later I
might have them built.

Martin, the rrdtool 1.3.x dependencies SRPMs are readily available
from recent versions of Fedora, so all you need to do is rebuild them,
install the -devel packages and you should be able to build with the
stock spec file (or just rpmbuild -tb rrdtool.tar.gz).

Cheers,

Bernard