[rrd-users] rrdtool rpms ?

Karl Fischer rrd-users at ficos.de
Wed Nov 5 23:03:28 CET 2008

Bernard Li wrote:
> Hi Karl, Martin:
>
> I have built 1.3.3 i386 RPMs here:
>
> http://therealms.org/oss/rrdtool/
>
> All the RPM dependencies are there as well.
>
> Haven't had the chance to build 1.3.4 RPMs yet, but check back later I
> might have them built.
>
> Martin, the rrdtool 1.3.x dependencies SRPMs are readily available
> from recent versions of Fedora, so all you need to do is rebuild them,
> install the -devel packages and you should be able to build with the
> stock spec file (or just rpmbuild -tb rrdtool.tar.gz).

Thanks Martin,
thanks Bernhard,

that's good news, I'll give them a try asap ...
Have you also tried to build it on x86_64 ?

As I mentioned before, I don't have a CentOS 4 development system, so I
would have to set one up to do the compilation work ...

For rrdtools you've attached the src.rpm which would ease the work though,
but the dependencies I will have to build from scratch ...
Or can you supply src.rpms for them as well?

Thanks

- Karl