[rrd-users] rrdtool rpms ?

Martin Sperl rrdtool at martin.sperl.org
Thu Nov 6 07:44:37 CET 2008

Hi Bernhard!

My approach was not install/upgrade packages used by newer versions as I
wanted to keep the original versions of RH4 untouched.
That is why I have created this totally separate dependency RPM to be on
the "save" side.
Also I had the concern of 64 bit binaries.

I know you told me where you have got the packages from and that I could
recompile from spec, but in the end I thought it is safer to go with a
separate dependency rpm containing all the tested dependencies described
by tobi...

Ciao,
    Martin