[rrd-users] PHP bindings for rpm-based system

Yiannis Vavouranakis yiannis at vavouranakis.gr
Sun Nov 30 03:54:36 CET 2008

Hello William.

Thank you for the link. Actually, the dag repository has somehow forgotten
to update the php bindings for rrdtool. They're still at 1.0.50-3. But your
answer got me searching a bit deeper than I had searched so far, and I found
out that the package is no longer named php-rrdtool, but rrdtool-php. I
found up to 1.3.4 (but unfortunately, for fc9 and 10, not CentOS 5 or
RHEL5). So eventually, I settled down for rrdtool-1.2.23-3 for which I found
rpm's both for rrdtool and for rrdtool-php. I got them from

http://www.rpm-download-install.com/

(using the search function for "rrdtool" and "rrdtool-php").

Again, thank you for the reply - it was the kickoff for a successful search.

Yiannis Vavouranakis