[rrd-users] rrdtool update multiple files error

Andy Riebs andy.riebs at hp.com
Wed Jan 7 17:16:19 CET 2009

Hi Pamela,

You're right, independent RRD files are independent, and so you should be
able to do what you are describing.

Can you provide any detail at all about how you are updating the files?

Andy

--
Andy Riebs,   HP Scalable Computing and Infrastructure / Catalysts
(w) andy.riebs at hp.com      Technology for better business outcomes