[rrd-users] Updated RRDtool RPM Packages (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora)

William R. Lorenz wrl at express.org
Fri Jan 9 01:56:45 CET 2009

RRDtool friends,

I have updated RPMs available for both rrdtool 1.3.5 and 1.2.29.  I also
fixed the .spec files so rrdtool will compile on many platforms for many
architectures using .spec file (previously this was not the case).  I
think I have all the versioning worked out but it could use one more run
through on all the various systems before the .spec files are 100% good.

Updated packages, source RPMs, and updated SPEC files can be found at:

   http://www.express.org/~wrl/rrdtool/

Let me know of any questions or concerns.  Enjoy,

--
William R. Lorenz