[rrd-users] RRDTool as a server in Solaris

naranja82 at gmail.com naranja82 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:39:45 CET 2010

Yes you're right. Unfortunately I was not very familiar with the way inetd
works (now I know that it redirects a network socket input/output data to
stdin of a program).

Unfortunately, I'm still having problems (because althought I am able to
call the program the execution fails because of dynamic libraries).

It's a bit strange because I installed it with pkgutil... so
everything "should" be ok.