[rrd-users] Graph per month - is it possible?

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Mon Apr 4 08:57:42 CEST 2011

Hi Maris,

Yesterday Maris Janis Vasilevskis wrote:

> Thank you, Tobi.
>
> But I do not use expressions anywhere in real tasks.
> I placed expressions in code samples to make the text readable.
> In my real experiments, only numbers (values of these expressions) are used.

ah, I see the problem ... the step size you configured, is still
aligned to 1970 ... as such it will not align with the start of
your data ...

I guess it should be possible by setting the step to 1 day / hour and using VDEF
to calculate the AVERAGE and then CDEF on the result, using the
available data in the DEF to mask out the duration but takeing the
value from VDEF ...

cheers
tobi