[rrd-users] Mailgraph 1.14 not displaying Graphs

kibirango moses kibsmoses at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:15:14 CEST 2011

Hullo users,
I have made a fresh installation of mailgraph 1.14 on rrdtool 1.4.5

I have the mailgraph.cgi to /srv/httpd/cgi-bin and i use
this URL in my browser http://localhost/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi, but on
testing the
graphs are not displayed:
Mail statistics for mail-gw3

      * Last Day
      * Last Week
      * Last Month
     * Last Year

 Last Day

 mailgraph
 mailgraph
 Last Week

 mailgraph
 mailgraph
 Last Month

 mailgraph
 mailgraph
 Last Year

 mailgraph
 mailgraph
 i have the following errors

Use of uninitialized value $RRDs::VERSION in numeric lt (<) at
/srv/httpd/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi line 54., referer:
http://localhost/mailgraph.cgi
Undefined subroutine &RRDs::graph called at
/srv/httpd/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi line 54., referer:
http://localhost/mailgraph.cgi
Premature end of script headers: mailgraph.cgi, referer:
http://localhost/mailgraph.cgi

Could any one out there help me to solve the above

 Thanx in advance