[rrd-users] rrdtool structure

Daniele Sluijters d.sluijters at betterbe.com
Tue Aug 16 16:27:51 CEST 2011

Hello,

No offense pal but have you heard of the "return", otherwise also known as
"enter", key? It's seriously annoying reading stuff like that without decent
paragraphing and inline scripts.

RRDTool is a bit confusing to begin with and it's own documentation when it
comes to explaining the concepts of RRD's and RRA's assume the user already has
some knowledge which usually is not the case.

To get a good start, go through the introductory tutorials here:
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/tut/index.en.html

Especially rrdtutorial and rrd-beginners should help you out. You need to make
and understand those examples first if you want to have any luck at getting
stuff done.

Kind regards,

--
Daniele Sluijters