[rrd-users] Mailgraph 1.14 not displaying Graphs

Brandon Phelps bphelps at gls.com
Tue Aug 2 15:42:57 CEST 2011

It looks like there's something wrong with your RRDs perl module.  Try
putting the following in a new .pl:

testrrd.pl:

#!/usr/bin/perl

use warnings;
use strict;

use RRDs;

print $RRDs::VERSION;

You'll have to chmod a+x testrrd.pl, then run it via ./testrrd.pl, it
should output the version, if it gives you errors then you may need to
install/update your RRDs module via CPAN.

Brandon Phelps
Global Linking Solutions, Inc
(704) 973-6855
bphelps at gls.com