[rrd-users] rrdtool 1.4.7

Christian Krauße ckx at gmx.li
Wed Feb 1 22:23:58 CET 2012

Since this is for 32 bit perl it should work. Had to make a new VM or maybe
tomorrow i will test it on an other 32 bit Win 2003 Server with perl 5.14.
I put both msvcrt100.dll files in my zips so maybe someone else could test.
As i wrote i got mrtg with your routers2.cgi on an win 2k8 r2 on an iis 7
and current rrd running (test  on an virtual box)