[rrd-users] Incremental backup rrd file

ccddtt ccddtt at 21cn.com
Tue Jul 17 05:08:11 CEST 2012

Hi,Simon Hobson,

   thank you repleay.
1\ rsync,is a good sync file tools. but i think is not for me question.
because: when i update some data to rrd file,the file is status is 'changed',so rsync need transfer the complete file .Is my analysis correct?
so ,I think use rsync is not Reduced my netflow.

2\rrdcached,I just read it's doc.i think it maybe meet my needs.
but need i write many script..... so terrible

Thanks!

2012-07-17